Controllers, Interface and I/O Modules
Mercury’s intelligent system controllers are a powerful solution for managing anywhere from seventeen (17) to sixty-four (64) readers with the Avigilon™ Access Control Manager (ACM)™ system. With the flexibility to meet many installation environments, Mercury controllers communicate using PoE or RS-485 and expand I/O and readers by simply adding input, output and reader interface modules.
- Intelligent System Controller - AC-MER-CONT-64DR
- Intelligent Two Door Controller - AC-MER-CONT-2DR
- Intelligent Single Door Controller - AC-MER-CONT-1DR PoE
Mercury Interface Modules
Mercury’s interface modules are low cost, high performance devices that provide all the I/O needed for managing multiple controlled openings with auxiliary point control and monitoring. What’s more, they provide access control and security monitoring using any of the three available intelligent controllers connecting to the ACM access system.
- Two Reader Interface Module - AC-MER-CON-MR52
- PoE Enabled Single Door Interface - AC-MER-CON-MR51E
- Single Reader Interface Module - AC-MER-CON-MR50
Mercury I/O Modules
Mercury’s input/output control modules are high performing interface devices for monitoring high concentrations of inputs and outputs. Each control module provides access control and security monitoring using any of the three available intelligent controllers connecting to the ACM access system.
- Input Control Module - AC-MER-CON-MR16IN
- Output Control Module - AC-MER-CON-MR16OUT
Casi Micro5 Line Migration to ACM
Avigilon provides a range of migration options for the Casi Micro 5 line that allows a fast “screwdriverless” changeover from the Casi client infrastructure to the ACM access system.